NEW: Purchase GenoBrowser on-line
Read and explore your genomic data
Import and visualize annotated contigs and complete sequences, compliant with Next Generation Sequencers, in various formats (GenBank, TrEMBL, EBI, GenomeReviews and other files in nucleic fasta/GFF formats).
- Visualize GC content and GC skew on linear and circular genomic maps
- Insert, delete Bookmarks on linear genomic maps. It helps to memorize regions of interest, or cut a sequence fragment
- Use shortcuts to easily navigate through genomic maps
Explore your sequence with an interactive genomic map
Display useful graphics such as GC skew
Combine tabular and genomic visualisation
- Import and visualize annotated contigs and complete sequences, compliant with Next Generation Sequencers
- Import up-to-date annotations from GenBank, TrEMBL, EBI, GenomeReviews and other files in nucleic fasta/GFF formats
- Import your GenoAnnot workspace directly into GenoBrowser
- Map genomic features such as CDSs, rRNA, tRNA, terminators and more
- Query and sort genomic data
- View map features on a dedicated Map Viewer
- Save query results and maps on your own computer
- View annotations and analysis from Metabolic Pathway Builder
Download free trial
GenoBrowser is available for a 30-day free trial here.
Purchase an annual license
Purchase your one-year GenoBrowser license on line.